Termites are social insects, meaning that they live in colonies. When termites from a colony settle into your home, the structure becomes infested. There are several different types of termites and they all need different things.
With 10+ years of experience and highly trained technicians, Phuong Hoang is the company you can trust to protect your home. Below is the telltale signs of infestation will vary by type of termite so that we can control 100% termite treatment for our customers:
There are 3 phases for controlling termite:
Whether you have a termite problem or just want to protect your home from possible invaders, our technicians will will come and inspect your home. We will perform a thorough examination of your home by checking your basement or crawlspace for moisture, your foundation for wood debris, and other risk areas that may attract an infestation.
When he’s done, you will receive our recommended plan that helps protect your home from further termite infestation .. Normally, telltale signs of infestation will vary by type of termite drywood termite.
- For drywood termites: found generally in subtropical areas, you might notice pellets or termite droppings. These are small, ridged, wood-colored pellets. They might fall from the ceiling or from the furniture.
- For subterranean termites & the Formosan termite: subterranean termites if you notice a swarm of winged termites emerging from a structure, it is a sign that an infestation is nearby. As subterranean termites build mud tubes to enter a building, these straw-like tubes from the structure to the ground indicate an infestation, past or present. For the Formosan termite, “carton” or mud structures within a wall indicate an infestation. It is best to have a professional pest control inspector look at a potential infestation to determine if it is a termite issue and whether it is active
If Phuong Hoang detects a termite infestation, or even the possibility of future issues, he will explain the best plan of action for your situation. Here are one of our most effective control methods for termite infestations:
|Termidor Liquid Treatment|
|How to do||This termite solution is safe for indoor and outdoor application and can be used within building foundations to provide a protective barrier around your home. In addition to immediate protection, this treatment guards against future infestations. In order to deliver the exact amount necessary, we employ application flow meters after each treatment that record the amount of termiticide used in the area and the cumulative suggested total.|
|Pros||save customer’s time.|
|Cons||Must use safe chemicals from Japan & permitted for circulation by Health Ministry, higher cost.|
Sau khi việc diệt mối kết thúc, nhân viên công ty sẽ kiểm tra lại một lần nữa và dọn dẹp vệ sinh rồi bàn giao cho khách hàng.
Khách hàng nghiệm thu kết quả và thanh toán theo thỏa thuận trong hợp đồng.
3. Bảo hành:
Thời gian bảo hành: từ 1 – 3 năm tuỳ theo thoả thuận. Trong khoảng thời gian này, nếu có sự xuất hiện của mối thì công ty diệt mối Phượng Hoàng sẽ tiến hành xử lý lại mà Khách hàng không phải trả bất kỳ chi phí nào.
Hình ảnh thực tế:
- Công ty TNHH Trừ Mối và Côn Trùng Phượng Hoàng
- Tel: 028 3508 0311 – Hotline: 0906 932 254 – 0909075147
- Trụ sở: 21/7 Nguyễn Ngọc Phương, P. 19, Q. Bình Thạnh.
- Chi nhánh: E3/16B Thới Hoà, Ấp 5, Vĩnh Lộc A, Bình Chánh.